MN Swf Camp is back for 2011 with a great line up of local Flash, Flex & Air developers talking about lots of exciting new topics. Don’t miss this great day-long event of learning and networking.
Registration is opened. SWF Camp has sold out the last 3 years so don’t delay. At only $40 it’s a steal of a deal and a great way to get up to speed on a bunch of topics. The networking is great for everyone from students to employers, for finding collaborators, and making new friends.
Here’s a few of the sessions we have planned:
- Hacking the Kinect to work with Adobe Flex/Air Apps
- Creative Agnosticism: HTML5 & JS for AS3 Devs
- Building a Comic Book Application for the iPad
- ActionScript Animation Techniques in HTML5
- Building Mobile Applications for the Blackberry PlayBook
- Flash Builder 101: Building your first Mobile Application
Visit the site for more details: