We’re in Los Angeles, California ready for the annual Adobe MAX conference. The conference is located at the L.A. Convention Center in downtown L.A. Keep checking back for the latest announcements from the conference. I’ll be updating the blog as much as possible. Also, I’ll recap the end of each day with resources, videos and any other information you should know. Here’s a look at a few things that have me excited:
- Flex Mobile Development: “Hero” is the code name for the new Flex Mobile Framework. It’s going to make mobile development a cinch for Flex developers. I can’t wait to pick up some tips.
- Flash Builder Burrito: Speaking of mobile development, the next version of Flash Builder (codenamed “Burrito”) will be on display this week. There will be lots of new features (both for mobile development and web/desktop development).
- PDF Portfolios in Acrobat X: I’m really excited the improvements to Acrobat X portfolios. I think they will finally hit the mainstream. Stay tuned for some demos on the Easel Blog.
- Adobe Sneaks: This is a session where Adobe reveals secret projects all experimental technologies while wearing great costumes. This year, Leonard Nimoy will be co-hosting so you can expect some solid Star Trek costumes.
- Food: There’s no shortage of restaurants here in L.A and I love to eat!